How can your organisation do more to protect children?
With our Support 4 Safety Programme, three WWP EN Members have the unique chance to develop policies that put child-safety at the centre of their programme.
Application to the S4S Programme is now closed
- Is a member of WWP EN?
- Works directly with perpetrators of domestic violence?
- Does not have a child protection policy or does not implement the existing child protection policy?
Apply now to
- Have WWP EN Experts assess your child protection policy.
- Get exclusive access to all WWP EN Resources on child protection.
- Develop a detailed plan on how to increase your programme's child-safety.
- Receive financial support for a child protection mini-project of up to 500€.
- Be supported by your personal WWP EN Mentor.
What you need to invest
- 2-3 team members (management & operational staff): Your organisations agrees to dedicate the working time of 2-3 professionals who form the Child Protection Team. We reccomend to include management and operational staff because the child protection policy needs the support of and implementation on all levels of your organisation.
- 8-13 working days until the end of 2020