The WWP EN Office reserves hotel rooms directly with the hotel for reimbursed participants. You don't need to do anything.
Reimbursed participants book their own tickets, unless they are from a non-EU country, in which case you get in touch with Jeannette and she will book your tickets. If you do not follow this rule, we will not be able to reimburse your travel costs!
Furthermore, there are two changes to the travel reimbursement rules this year:
- WWP EN will not be able to reimburse travel costs over 330€.
- You can buy tickets over 250€ without consulting with the office.
You can find the detailed travel reimbursement information on the right. Please read them to make sure we can reimburse you for your costs!
The reservations for rooms in the venue will be made directly by the participants to the hotel via link. A contingent of 40 rooms has been set up for this purpose.
- Classic Single│Double room, Urban view: 66,00 €│79,00 €
- Executive Single│Double room, Harbor view: 87,00 €
Above rates are per room/night on Bed & Breakfast basis (American Buffet) and include VAT. They are valid until 15 August.
- Free upgrade of rooms to a superior room type, upon Hotel’s availability.
- Free Wi-Fi access in all Hotel’s rooms & areas
- Coffee making facilities are provided in all the rooms free of charge.
Payment Policy (for reservations via link)
- A deposit of 1 overnight’s stay is required by credit card to secure each participant’s reservation. The amount will be charged to the guests’ credit card 21 days prior to arrival at the Hotel.
- Full settlement of the remaining amount of each guests’ reservation is required upon arrival.
- The residence tax provided by law 4389/2016 as applicable from 01.01.2018 is 4 € per room/night and will be paid by the guests upon arrival.
You can choose an upgrade to half board service as follows:
- 23 Oct dinner: 18 €
- 24 Oct lunch: 18 €
- 25 Oct lunch: 18 €
You will receive the link for booking the hotel rooms with your personal confirmation from Jeannette!