WWP EN regularly provides webinars. All past webinars, as well as information on upcoming events, can be found in this section of the website.
Please don’t hesitate to send an e-mail if you have any further questions.
We look forward to meeting you in future webinars!
- Nina George: Cooperation and Incorporation
- Cassandra Jones: Behind the Impact Tool Kit
- Meghan Donevan & Natalia Batenkova: If Pornography is Sex Education What Does it Teach?
- Alessandra Pauncz: Working with The Media and Communication
- Marius Råkil: Treatment work with adults using violence
- Roland Hertel: The Intervention Center against domestic violence Südpfalz
- Stanislav Khotskiy: Men of 21st Century: Counseling men that tend to perpetrate violence in close relationships: 5 steps to alternatives
- Helena Päivinen & Juha Holma: Positioning as a tool in working with perpetrators
- Julia Worms (Respect Young People's Service): Perspectives on Adolescent to Parent Violence & Abuse
- Dave Morran: First Steps: Engaging with men who abuse their partners