The European Network WWP regularly provides webinars. All past webinars, as well as information on upcoming events, can be found here.
We look forward to meeting you in future webinars!
Please don’t hesitate to send an e-mail if you have any further questions: Anna McKenzie (Communication Manager)
In 2018, we will be offering webinars on:
- Child protection/working with children in perpetrator work
- Work with perpetrators in refugee/asylum seeking communities or migrant communities
- Gender and accountability in perpetrator work
- Diversity in perpetrator work
- Different methods of perpetrator work (e.g. narrative therapy, restorative justice, etc.)