The European umbrella organisation for the work with perpetrators of domestic violence is looking for
a (Senior) Researcher wanted for an EU research project part-time position (7 hours per week) as soon as possible.
The position is limited until the February 2022 due to funding.
Requires experience in:
- EU research projects & networks,
- Knowledge on questions concerning men and care work (especially on the legal, political and organizational framework conditions of men's work life balance),
- Network contacts in this subject area, good written and spoken English and German skills.
- Have an academic background in Sociology, Anthropology or similar (preferably doctorate or comparable qualification),
- Have a focus on (critical) gender & masculinity studies and/or workplace/organization studies,
- Are able to communicate and write fluently in German and English,
- Are interested in the issue of working with perpetrators of domestic violence and
violence against women,
- Enjoy working autonomously, but also with a varied European team,
- Are able to work in the office in Berlin (Marzahn).
- Content support for the management of the German subproject,
- Conceptual design and writing/editing support of a National Report Germany on the topic "Men & Care at the Workplace",
- Expert interviews with stakeholders in Germany (in companies, consultancy, research, politics),
- Development of work-place and policy recommendations,
- Support with dissemination of project contents and results on a national and EU level,
- Cooperation with the international project consortium and national/international networks.
- An interesting and varied position in a small dedicated team (Executive Director,
Communication Manager, Research and Development Manager, Finances and Administrative
Officer, Project Development Officer) and with international members,
of the network (currently 47 member organisations in 25 European countries),
- The possibility of working at home, but office presence is needed at least once a week,
- Salary: 450 Euro per month on the basis of a German Minijob,
- Working time: 7 hours/weekly.
Starting Date: 1.04.2019
Application Deadline: 18.03.2018
If this sounds like a job for you, please send a letter of interest and your CV to our Project Development Manager: ralf.puchert(at)work-with-perpetrators.eu
The European Network for the Work with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence is looking for part-time support in communications and public relations for 10 h/week on a 450,-€ monthly (Minijob) basis.
- are fluent in English and German or Italian
- are based in Berlin
- are interested in social media and communications
- are used to working independently
- have some knowledge of and interest in the area of gender equality, domestic violence and/or perpetrator work
- have first experiences in: CMS, social media management, text production
- website content management
- multi-lingual social media management
- dissemination of results and information on projects being developed and implemented by WWP EN (newsletters, flyers, social media, etc.)
- a small, dedicated and international team
- a friendly and supportive work environment
- independent and creative tasks
- many opportunities to get involved and to see your ideas become reality
Starting Date: 15.04.2019
Application Deadline: 1.04.2018
If this sounds like a job for you, please send a letter of interest, your CV and a sample text to our Communications Manager: anna.mckenzie(at)work-with-perpetrators.eu