The European Network for the Work with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence (WWP EN) is looking for a Project Management Officer for a part-time position (50%-70%) as soon as possible. The position is on a free-lance basis and is funded for the next 3 years. Future development will be dependent on successful project applications.
- Successful record of EU project management
- Knowledge of the field of domestic violence and perpetrator work
- Skills and knowledge of EU project financial reporting and budgeting
- Skills and knowledge of financial reporting and budgeting of general projects
- Record of EU project successful application rate
- Record of successful application for projects & grants
- Experience in communication with international partners, donors and others
- Can communicate fluently in English
- Are interested in the issue of working with perpetrators of domestic violence
- Are motivated and committed to social change
- Can work independently, but are still great at teamwork
- Are willing to take responsibility and enjoy challenges
- Developing and applying for new projects with partners mostly from WWP EN Membership
- Fundraising for projects (particularly for co-financing)
- Coordinating and managing current and new projects
- Coordinating with staff and Executive Director
- Fundraising and supporting staff in overall activities
- An interesting and varied position in a small, dedicated team (Executive Director, Communications Manager, Research and Development Manager, Finances and Administrative Officers, Membership and Reporting Officer) and with international network members (currently 58 member organisations in 31 European countries)
- The possibility of working from home (office presence required at least one week a month)
- Salary dependent on experience, qualification and autonomy.
Yearly gross income between 18.000 to 24.000 Euro for a part time employment that can be freelance
- Working time: 20 hours/week or more in the year 2019
- Weekly team meetings via Skype
If you wish to apply to the process of selection will consist of 3 phases.
For phase 1, please send to alessandra.pauncz(at)work-with-perpetrators.eu:
- A cover letter highlighting your interest and why you are the right candidate for this position
- An updated CV highlighting your experience in the field of project management and development and specifically in the field of domestic violence/perpetrator work,
Candidates that are selected will pass to phase 2 and will be requested to complete a brief project development exercise.
Phase 3 will consist of a Skype interview.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for further conversations.
Deadline (phase 1): 15 November 2019
Are you a financial and administrative expert with a passion for social justice?
Would you like to work in a European environment and travel?
Would you like to be part of a global movement to end violence against women?
Would you like to use your technical skills to help develop a better world?
Are you are interested in the issue working with perpetrators of domestic violence?
The European Network for the Work with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence (WWP EN) is looking for a Finance and Administrative Officer for an 80% to full time position from March 2020. The position is to be permanent, but is linked to EU funding so will initially be limited until 2021.
Since its founding in 2009, WWP EN has grown to encompass over 50 dedicated members throughout 29 different European countries. The network brings together organisations working with perpetrators of domestic violence with a common goal – ending violence against women and children by addressing those using violence.
We are looking for somebody with previous experience with EU reporting and book keeping. The prospective employee will work side by side with the current senior Finance and Administrative Officer for two months and will then take over after the senior staff retires.
We require experience with:
- Double entry book keeping
- EU grants
- Support on German Annual Report and German tax administration
- Pay roll accounting
- Financial controlling
- Support on drafting contracts for staff
- Auditing for Germany and EU
- Financial running and administration of small non-profit organisations
- Financial reporting for grants
- Accounting staff and travel administration
- Excel, Word, Agenda
- Are dynamic and like challenges
- Are solution focused
- Can communicate fluently in English and German
- Enjoy working independently, but also with a varied and European team
- Are willing to work in the office in Berlin (Marzahn)
- Book keeping
- European Union and grant financial accounting and reporting
- Support in the preparation of EU auditing processes
- Fundraising and overall activities
- Supporting with German Annual Report and German tax administration
- Support the administration of a German small non-profit organizations
- An interesting and varied position in a small dedicated team (Executive Director, Communications Manager, Research and Development Manager, Finances and Administrative Officer, Project Development Officer) and with international members of the network
- Office easily reachable with S7 Mehrower Allee
- Salary dependent on experience, qualification and autonomy
- Working time: 80% to full time in the year 2020
Please send a complete application (at least CV) as soon as possible to the Executive Director Alessandra Pauncz: alessandra.pauncz(at)work-with-perpetrators.eu