Are you a financial and administrative expert with a passion for social justice?
Would you like to work in a European environment and travel?
Would you like to be part of a global movement to end violence against women?
Would you like to use your technical skills to help develop a better world?
Are you are interested in the issue working with perpetrators of domestic violence?
The European Network for the Work with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence (WWP EN) is looking for a Finance and Administrative Officer for an 80% to full time position from March 2020. The position is to be permanent, but is linked to EU funding so will initially be limited until 2021.
Since its founding in 2009, WWP EN has grown to encompass over 50 dedicated members throughout 29 different European countries. The network brings together organisations working with perpetrators of domestic violence with a common goal – ending violence against women and children by addressing those using violence.
We are looking for somebody with previous experience with EU reporting and book keeping. The prospective employee will work side by side with the current senior Finance and Administrative Officer for two months and will then take over after the senior staff retires.
We require experience with:
- Double entry book keeping
- EU grants
- Support on German Annual Report and German tax administration
- Pay roll accounting
- Financial controlling
- Support on drafting contracts for staff
- Auditing for Germany and EU
- Financial running and administration of small non-profit organisations
- Financial reporting for grants
- Accounting staff and travel administration
- Excel, Word, Agenda
- Are dynamic and like challenges
- Are solution focused
- Can communicate fluently in English and German
- Enjoy working independently, but also with a varied and European team
- Are willing to work in the office in Berlin (Marzahn)
- Book keeping
- European Union and grant financial accounting and reporting
- Support in the preparation of EU auditing processes
- Fundraising and overall activities
- Supporting with German Annual Report and German tax administration
- Support the administration of a German small non-profit organizations
- An interesting and varied position in a small dedicated team (Executive Director, Communications Manager, Research and Development Manager, Finances and Administrative Officer, Project Development Officer) and with international members of the network
- Office easily reachable with S7 Mehrower Allee
- Salary dependent on experience, qualification and autonomy
- Working time: 80% to full time in the year 2020
Please send a complete application (at least CV) as soon as possible to the Executive Director Alessandra Pauncz: alessandra.pauncz(at)work-with-perpetrators.eu