The European Network for Work with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence (WWP EN) Outcome Monitoring Toolkit Researcher
The European Network umbrella organisation for the work with perpetrators of domestic violence is seeking a qualified, self-sufficient, and thorough researcher to undertake a freelance contract.
Using existing questionnaires, you will update and maintain online data collection systems, develop templates to examine data over time, analyse the gathered data, present findings in reports for users of the system and contribute to the development of the project.
The contract price is 9.500,- € and initially runs from June 2018 to 31.12.18, with the possibility of further contracts being awarded. The contractor must live in a European Union country.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Finalise set up and update of questionnaires on the WWP EN website using “LimeSurvey”.
- Set up and run systems to collect data from user organisations.
- “Clean” data for use.
- Create several templates (from simple to complex).
- Write reports for users, using above templates.
- Help the Research and Development Manager to develop the project.
Full Person Specification available here.
EXTENDED Deadline for Applications: 30.05.2018 Start Date: June 2018
To apply, send a complete application (CV and motivational letter) to Nina George, WWP EN Research and Development Manager: nina.george(at)work-with-perpetrators.eu
Please refer to the “Person Specification and Requirements”, and tell us how you meet them, in your motivational letter.