Use the WWP EN Perpetrator Programme Database to find experts, research partners or support across Europe!
Psychosocial treatment of perpetrators
|Psychosocial treatment of perpetrators
|UG Vive Zene
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
|+387 35 224 310
- Cooperation with women's organisation
- Evaluation process in place
- Work standards available
- Work manuals available
- Partner Contact
- Partner Support
- Follow up process in place
Working with ...
- Heterosexual male intimate partner violence
- Women using violence
- Family relationships
Support for ...
- Female victims of domestic violence
- Male victims of domestic violence
|Programme started in the year
The WWP EN Programme Database aims at getting an overview of existing programmes working with perpetrators of domestic violence in Europe.
Registering to the database is mandatory for programmes that want to use the IMPACT Online Toolkit.