Use the WWP EN Perpetrator Programme Darabase to find experts on work with perpetrators, as well as countless work with perpetrator programmes throughout Europe!
The WWP EN Database of Perpetrator Programmes brings together information on perpetrator programmes throughout Europe. To find partners for project applications or for studies, the database is a useful tool for practitioners and researchers.
But we hope this database is also helpful for men interested in joining a perpetrator programme or women looking for help.
If you want to make changes to the information on your programme or want us to add your programme to the database, please contact info[at]work-with-perpetrators.eu.
Psihosocijalni tretman počinitelja nasilja u obitelj
|Programme||Psihosocijalni tretman počinitelja nasilja u obitelj|
|Organisation||KAO FIZIKA LICENCIRANA OSOBA SANDA lOVRIĆ|
|Contact Name||Sanda Lovrić|
- Cooperation with women's organisation
- Evaluation process in place
- Work standards
- Work manuals available
- Follow up process in place
- Training offers for practitioners
- Parenting courses
Working with ...
- ... perpetrators in same-sex relationships
- ... perpetrators under legal age (minors)
- ... immigrant perpetrators
- ... non-male perpetrators
Support for ...
- Female victims of Domestic Violence
- Male Victims of Domestic Violence
|Programme started in the year||2011|
The WWP EN Programme Database aims at getting an overview of existing programmes working with perpetrators of domestic violence in Europe.
Registering to the database is mandatory for programmes that want to use the IMPACT Online Toolkit.