Use the WWP EN Perpetrator Programme Database to find experts on work with perpetrators, as well as countless work with perpetrator programmes throughout Europe!
This database brings together information on perpetrator programmes throughout Europe. It is a useful tool for practitioners and researchers to find partners for project applications or for studies.
If you want to make changes to the information on your programme or want us to add your programme to the database, please contact anna.mckenzie[at]work-with-perpetrators.eu.
Due to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we had to remove the WWP EN Perpetrator Programme Database from our website and gather consent forms for all programmes listed. Accordingly, we are constantly updating the information available.
- Cooperation with women's organisation
- Evaluation process in place
- Work standards
- Work manuals available
- Follow up process in place
- Training offers for practitioners
- Parenting courses
Working with ...
- ... perpetrators in same-sex relationships
- ... perpetrators under legal age (minors)
- ... immigrant perpetrators
- ... non-male perpetrators
Support for ...
- Female victims of Domestic Violence
- Male Victims of Domestic Violence
The WWP EN Programme Database aims at getting an overview of existing programmes working with perpetrators of domestic violence in Europe.
Registering to the database is mandatory for programmes that want to use the IMPACT Online Toolkit.