WWP EN Perpetrator Programme Database
Use the WWP EN Perpetrator Programme Database to find experts, research partners or support across Europe!
To join the database, fill out the data consent form and questionnaire and send them to Anna with a few sentences about your programme!
To make changes to the information on your programme, please contact Anna.
- Cooperation with women's organisation
- Evaluation process in place
- Training offers for practitioners
- Work standards available
- Work manuals available
- Follow up process in place
Working with ...
- Heterosexual male intimate partner violence
- Migrant perpetrators
- Refugee perpetrators
- Women using violence
Support for ...
- Female victims of domestic violence
- Male victims of domestic violence
|Programme Location||Urban area|
|Programme started in the year||1999|
|Type of training offered||
The WWP EN Programme Database aims at getting an overview of existing programmes working with perpetrators of domestic violence in Europe.
The basis for the database was developed during the IMPACT project in 2013. The results of this survey are documented in a Working Paper.
Registering to the database is mandatory for programmes that want to use the IMPACT Online Toolkit.